The three-room apartment Alpina is on the 2d floor of a residential building in via Bartolomeo Gastaldi 10, only a 15 minute walk from the pedestrian street of Aosta.
It offers a wonderful view of the Monte Emilius and Beca di Nona mountains.
The apartment is composed by:
– Living room with kitchenette, sofa, dinning table and balcony;
– Master bedroom with one double bed, large wardrobe;
– Triple bedroom with one double bed (French size) and one single bed;
– Spacious bathroom is full with shower, wc, bidet;
– Crockery, glassware, saucepans, utensils
– Fully equipped kitchen (grill-microwave, electric oven, gas stove, refrigerator)
– Washing machine, hairdryer
– Cotton bedlinen and towels
– 32″ LCD digital TV
– WI-FI internet
– Independent temperature adjustment
– Selection of maps for avid walkers and recommended restaurant list
– Individual heating
– Free street parking
– Private basement for luggages and bikes
– Route Maps and brochures outlining tracks, bike parks, guides and information about current events
– Non-smoking property
– Pets allowed
– 10% discount in ski rental shop
From Apartment Alpina tourists can reach the starting point of the cabin for Pila ski resort in 5 minutes by car. Near house there are bars, restaurants, supermarkets, shops.
From Apartment Alpina it takes only 30 minutes by car to reach Cogne, in the Valley of Gran Paradiso or to reach the Val Ferret, where tourists can see the wonderful panorama offered by Mont Blanc, interesting especially for those who love cross-country skiing.