The three-room apartment (attic) is on the fourth floor (last) of a residential building with an elevator in via Abbè Gorret 34, only 5 minutes far from the central square of Aosta. The pedestrian street starts behind the house.
It offers a wonderful view of the highest mountains of Europe: the Grand Combin, the Grivola and the Monte Emilius.
The apartment is composed by:
– Spacious living room with kitchen, double sofa bed and balcony;
– Master bedroom with one double bed, large wardrobe;
– Twin bedroom with two single beds and large wardrobe;
– Bathroom is full with shower, wc, bidet;
– Crockery, glassware, saucepans, utensils
– Fully equipped kitchen (with oven, dishwasher, microwave, coffee-machine, refrigerator)
– Washing machine, hairdryer
– Cotton bedlinen and towels
– 32″ LCD digital TV
– WI-FI internet
– Independent temperature adjustment
– Selection of maps for avid walkers and recommended restaurant list
– Individual heating
– Private parking
– Ski deposit with boots dryer
– Non-smoking property
– Pets allowed
– 10% discount in ski rental shop
To the Aosta-Pila cable car 10/15 min walking. The nearest 24/24 supermarket is 10 minutes walking.
Casa Alpina is also a “Bike Hotel”, which means that it is suitable for hosting people who love riding mountain bikes. In Aosta Valley there are wonderful tracks for bikers. We provide specialized services and a specific know-how that will satisfy even the most demanding of bikers.
– Garage for mountain bikes
– Reparation kit with all the specific tools for maintenance and repair of your bikes
– Bike washing facilities
– Route Maps and brochures outlining tracks, bike parks, guides and information about current events
Apartments in the same house