The Casa Alpina – Sarre is located in Sarre, an ancient village on the outskirts of Aosta (just few minutes away by car). The house is surrounded by vineyards, located in a quiet and peaceful area, reachable in a couple of minutes from the motorway exit.
The Alpina 1 apartment (100mq) is located on the ground floor and it has a private garden overlooking Aosta and the surrounding mountains
The apartment is composed by:
– Bright and spacious living room with kitchen, double sofa bed, table for 4-6 people;
– A master bedroom with a double bed, room with wardrobe and space for storage;
– Twin bedroom with two single beds;
– Spacious bathroom is full with shower, wc, bidet;
– Crockery, glassware, saucepans, utensils
– Fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, microwave-grill, coffee-machine, refrigerator)
– Washing machine, hairdryer
– Cotton bedlinen and towels
– 32″ LCD digital TV
– WI-FI internet
– Independent temperature adjustment
– Selection of maps for avid walkers and recommended restaurant list
– Internet Wi-Fi
– Private parking
– Garden with barbecue, table and deck chairs;
– Ski deposit
– Non-smoking property
– Pets allowed
– 10% discount in ski rental shop
Services for supplement
– Ski and snowboard private and group lessons
– Guided tours and Wine & Food tasting tours
To the Aosta-Pila cable car 10 min by car. The nearest supermarket is 3 minutes by car.
In a few minutes you can reach Aosta, ski resorts such as Pila and Courmayeur, golf courses in Gignod and Brissogne. At about 20 kilometers, the thermal baths of Pré-St-Didier, the Casino of St-Vincent, the castles of Fenis and Issogne, the fort of Bard and much, much more …
How to get to Casa Alpina-Sarre:
From Turin airport follow signs for Autostrade, this is about 4 junctions on the dual carriageway, follow signs to Aosta, there will be three changes of road before you get onto the A5 and they are all very quick in the first 10 minutes of your journey. After the Toll, journey for an hour approximately.
Exit the motorway NOT at Aosta but after at the next turn off, at St Pierre/Aymaville. Head for St Pierre. Follow signs for Aosta on the roundabout at the main road.
Once on the main road, after 1km you will see the FARMACIA on the left there is a turning by a chemist which you must take, go uphill over the railway and keep going up, over the cross roads and up to a T-junction. Turn right (sign posted ‘Baravod’). At the next T junction turn left, there is a no through road sign. Follow the road uphill round a hairpin bend and ahead is the Baravod Frazione. In the middle of the Frazione down a short incline is a car park. When you park up the chalet is on your right.
Apartments in the same house